Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dress Up

This one was the first one I edited, but I decided I liked the others in a more warmer light.





So yesterday I didn't have any internet all day to post these pictures. So here they are now! I actually started a 365 project on December 12, and this the first picture of this post is my day 30. (The rest of my pictures can be found on my Facebook). Today was definitely a lazy day, but my friends, Anh and Alexis, and my cousin, Helen, stopped by because they needed a dress for an impromptu photo shoot they were doing. They ended up taking a beautiful black velvet and satin one my aunt gave me a while ago, and since I already had some dresses laying out, I thought, "What the heck? Might as well take some photos!" I am still trying to figure out this whole photography and editing business. If you have any tips, tricks, or suggestions, just shoot me a comment!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment